Consoles
Scotteh
post Nov 19 2015, 07:26 PM
Post #1

WARNING Bullshit here >>

Group: |BR| Clan Members
Member No.: 369

So who has what, if any.

Contemplating an xbox 1 as brother has one.

Anyone got a console and play online during the week ?

--------------------

1 Boy and 2 OAP's, abandoned by the clan they love. :(

We ride together..We die together..::BR:: Boys for life !

::BR::Slippy - ' I wouldnt last five minutes with my Mother-In-Law '

HermanZeGerman - ' Does your wife look like her mother ? '
::BR::Slippy - ' No, more like her father thankfully '

::BR::Slippy - 'I dont need to leave the house to perv anymore, I have two young kids'

::BR::Slippy - 'My cheeks are aching :( ' - Many brave tears were lost this day, one of thee funniest thing on TS since 2004.

::BR::Slippy - ' I used to be a Financial Adviser '

::BR::Slippy - 'But, base raping I was not, pegging you in yes.'

::BR::MrsSlippy - 'Buzzzzzz bbzzzzzzzzz brrnnnng buuuuzzzzzzz''

::BR::Slippy ' young boys in small shorts '

::BR::Slippy ' I'm up for anything'
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
::Invalid::Slipp...
post Nov 19 2015, 07:55 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 306

Currently PS3. Hardly play on it. Was considering a PS4 for Crimbo, not sure.
My boy uses Xbox one, as do all his mates, no PS4 users there.
Shadey has a PS4.
To play online both require a fee, Xbox about 24, PS4 40.

--------------------
Born Slippy

+Quote Post
ShadeVildmanden
post Nov 24 2015, 04:45 PM
Post #3

3 Men, Abandoned by the clan they love.

Member No.: 434

I have the PS4 after years of the PS3. Must admit it is a great bit of console, lot cleaner looking than the Xbox. Didn't have to pay to play back in the 3 but now you do need a pass, suppose it was always going to happen as Xbox have always had to pay.
Looked around all the gadget sites before I took the plunge and T3/Stuff magazine all say PS4 as it will be getting better games etc. looked at a few reviews:

PS4 is your choice specially if you are going to be mainly playing on it

-Better multiplays since they runs significantly better than the xbone

-Better exclusives, although a matter of preference, they always have more varied and better games instead of the same halo gears forza every gen.

-PS4 is getting the most support since it has already doubled the worldwide sales of the xbone so most 3rd party developers are making the game focused on the ps4 and then port it to the xbone, that's why games like project cars had to cut features from the xbone version and the version of metal gear ground zeroes was significantly worse, if you like metal gear, well ps4 will have the best version of consoles.

Go with the ps4. Over all a better system tech wise wise. And Sony houses the most in house development teams out of the big three console makers. And has shown constant support of their systems with new games even after the launch of a new one system has happened. If history is anything to go by, your ps4 will stay more relevant and useful then any of the other two consoles on the market for a much longer period of time7

PS4 has Shareplay which allows you to play games online that you don't own as long as your friend owns it.

And Trusted says Trusted Reviews

--------------------

What we do in life echoes in eternity

+Quote Post
::Invalid::Slipp...
post Nov 25 2015, 08:41 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 306

Looks like I might be getting a PS4 for Crimbo. Looking at Black Friday deals, Tesco clubcard boost would make it half price.

--------------------
Born Slippy

+Quote Post
ShadeVildmanden
post Nov 27 2015, 11:57 AM
Post #5

Aye there are a few good deals out there, Game are doing PS4 for 249! today. Also looked at the subscription, with PlayStation you get two free games a month standard. They may be crap but its a gesture.

So now onto my story lol

I was playing Assassins Creed Tuesday night and had got to 45% of the game when my PS4 went off, tried everything to get it back up like safe mode and full reboot etc, nothing worked so got my receipt and took it back to Game. 4th December we bought it last year so a week to go before it was out of the one year warranty. The guy at game tried a few things out on it to get it working and then said it was dead. He then went in the back and gave me a new one!!!

Also they have changed a few things since I first got mine, buttons are now tactile and the gloss has gone so great day for me smile.gif New PS4 for Xmas twice lol Sad thing is I have to re-install all my games though. If you do take the subscription then it will back up to the cloud so that would have saved me a lot of work not to mention starting all over again on every game I have on it but cant complain though. So I will be taking out the subscription now.

Also great thing is the Shareplay, now that is worth the money alone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Scotteh
post Nov 27 2015, 03:16 PM
Post #6

WARNING Bullshit here >>

Member No.: 369

biggrin.gif

Still undecided whether I even want one. Been having a look at the deals but nothing to force the hand. Might have a look over the chrimbo sales.

--------------------

1 Boy and 2 OAP's, abandoned by the clan they love. :(

We ride together..We die together..::BR:: Boys for life !

::BR::Slippy - ' I wouldnt last five minutes with my Mother-In-Law '

HermanZeGerman - ' Does your wife look like her mother ? '
::BR::Slippy - ' No, more like her father thankfully '

::BR::Slippy - 'I dont need to leave the house to perv anymore, I have two young kids'

::BR::Slippy - 'My cheeks are aching :( ' - Many brave tears were lost this day, one of thee funniest thing on TS since 2004.

::BR::Slippy - ' I used to be a Financial Adviser '

::BR::Slippy - 'But, base raping I was not, pegging you in yes.'

::BR::MrsSlippy - 'Buzzzzzz bbzzzzzzzzz brrnnnng buuuuzzzzzzz''

::BR::Slippy ' young boys in small shorts '

::BR::Slippy ' I'm up for anything'

+Quote Post
ShadeVildmanden
post Nov 27 2015, 03:34 PM
Post #7

Must admit I was going to get one after Xmas but the bastards keep the price up lol

Think of it as a media centre, you can wifi your music to it and it is a Blu-ray player as well as playing games smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ShadeVildmanden
post Nov 27 2015, 04:07 PM
Post #8

Last bit of info I found smile.gif

our reasons to buy a PS4:
Great controller. The PS4's DualShock 4 controller remains the best hands down. It's the ideal size, features quick access to important features and includes a speaker to incorporate interesting uses of ambient sound or other effects.
Easy sharing. With one press of the Share button on the PS4 controller, players can quickly broadcast their exploits on Twitch or YouTube, fire off a screenshot on Twitter or spread their digital adventures on other social networks. No need to navigate multiple menus and setting up social accounts is straightforward.
A bright future. The first-party lineup looks a bit thin, but 2016 and beyond is really strong between a new chapter in the Uncharted series and the long-awaited action game The Last Guardian. Players will also finally get their hands on PlayStation VR, Sony's upcoming virtual reality headset, while cloud TV service PlayStation Vue will likely continue its push to more national markets.
Early access. If the gift recipient is into games such as Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, PS4 owners will gain early access to expansions launched throughout the year. Sony also struck similar content deals for Destiny: The Taken King.

Four reasons to buy an Xbox One:
Backward compatibility. Hang on to that Xbox 360 library. Many of those games will work on an Xbox One, either appearing among digital downloads or available by inserting the disc into the console. New buyers will have immediate access to their older games as they slowly build up their Xbox One library.
Broad selection of apps. As an all-in-one entertainment device, Xbox One has an edge with a larger selection of apps as well as new accessories allowing the console to pick up over-the-air HD TV signals. It might be the closest we have to a cable box replacement.
Strong first-party lineup. The library overall is strong between games from third-party publishers such as Fallout 4 and Star Wars: Battlefront, but its first-party lineup with titles including Forza Motorsport 6, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Halo 5: Guardians is really impressive.
Elite upgrades. For consumers who want to splurge, there's a $499 Elite bundle including a 1 TB Solid State Hybrid Drive which is expected to improve performance and Elite controller with interchangeable thumbsticks and directional pads.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2018 - 01:27 AM